Monday, March 1, 2010

New Friends




I met so many wonderful people on my trip but I wanted to introduce you all to a couple specifically. In the pics, the gal with the short hair is Lyn from Phuket (Thailand). She and I had the best time in the world! We drove out to the concert together and made getting lost an art form! I laughed so much my face hurt! The gal with the longer hair is Jacci from Los Angeles. She took us to the wonderful Greek restaurant, showed us the Pacific Ocean (and beaches) and told us interesting stories about endangered butterflies. Her 12 year old son (in one of the pics) was such a good sport! He went to dinner with us and listened to 3 old women talk for hours about Adam! I learned a lot about California schools from him, which was a special treat for me.

At the concert venue, there was a huge meet and greet for all the Adam fans (they sold 600 tickets for the meet/greet). Different forums identified themselves in unique ways. The forum I frequent used little picture tiles attached with blue ribbon. It was like a big homecoming event! I met people from all over the world there and feel so blessed to be a part of the friendships formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment